Skip to Main Content (Press Enter)

Motor Vehicle Forms

Affidavit of Correction (T-11)
Apply for a new title or replace a title using this form.

Affidavit of Fact for a Motorcycle or Scooter (T-228)
Verify your motorcycle or scooter is road-worthy.

Affidavit of Georgia Certificate of Title Lost in the Mail (T-216)

Affidavit of Inheritance (T-20)
Inherit a vehicle from a deceased person.

Affidavit of Repossession (T-16)
Take possession of a vehicle where you are the lien holder.

Affidavit to Certify Immediate Family Relationship (MV-16)
Verify the buyer and seller of a vehicle is related.

Bill of Sale (T-7)
Complete a bill of sale for each buyer and seller when selling/purchasing a vehicle.

Georgia Dealer's Affidavit for Relief of State and Local Title Ad Valorem Tax Fees (MV-66)

Georgia IRP Exemption to State and Local Ad Valorem/Title Ad Valorem Tax Fee Application (T-146)

Lien Release Notice (T-4)
Allow your lien holder to clear the lien on your vehicle's title.

Limited Power of Attorney (T-8)
Give permission to another person to complete title and tag paperwork in your name.

Motor Vehicle Title Application (MV-1)
Apply for a Motor Vehicle Title/Tag using this form.

Odometer Discrepancy Affidavit (T-107)
Correct a mistake in the mileage on the back of a title.

Sales Tax Certificate of Exemption (ST-5)

TAVT Exemption Affidavit for Certain Business Transactions (MV-66A)

College/University Plate Application (MV-9C)
Apply for a university specialty plate.

Disabled Person Parking Affidavit (MV-9D)
Apply for a disabled placard to hang in your windshield or a disabled plate.

Military Specialty Plate Application (MV-9W)
Apply for a veteran, active military or reserve plate.

Motor Vehicle Data (MV-20)
Request for vehicle information.

Prestige License Plate Application (MV-9B)
Apply for a personalized or specialty plate.

Relinquish a Specialty or Personalized Plate (T-237)
Transfer a personalized or specialty plate to another person.

Replacement License Plate (Tag) and or Decal (MV-7)
Apply for a replacement plate or decal.

Temporary Plate Extension Application (T-226)
Gain an extra 30 days on your temporary plate. (This can only be used once.)

VIN Verification Form (T-22B)
Verify the Vehicle Identification Number of your vehicle or trailer.

Voluntary Vehicle Registration Cancellation (MV-18J)
Cancel the registration for your vehicle.

Multipurpose Off-Highway Vehicle Registration

Military Annual Ad Valorem Tax Exemption (PT-471)
Apply for an annual tax exemption if you are non-resident, active military stationed in Georgia.

Non-Resident Service Members Affidavit for Title Ad Valorem Tax on Motor Vehicles (PT-472NS)
Apply for a TAVT exemption if you are non-resident, active military stationed in Georgia.

Veteran's Affidavit for TAVT Exemption (MV-30)
Apply for a tax exemption if you are a 100% disabled veteran.